Monday, April 27, 2009

Day 05

Surprisingly tiring even when there wasn't much going on.
Basically, today was about learning contracts.

As usual (since this usually happens), I am stuck.
Stuck because I can't get the right story flow.
Should I go for action or something that would go for others' feelings?
Action is something I've wanted to try for some time, but not quite the same for the story line I have right not. On the other hand, the other option is something I've always wanted to do and achieve, but.. AHHHH this is frustrating.

Next, even when it's pretty urgent, I find it amazing that I am still able to procrastinate.
No story = no storyboards = no characters/ style =_=

I have no idea why, I just don't feel too motivated to do P3 OR Animation 2. Not really looking forward to doing them. I hope this feeling goes off soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment