It will be tough juggling two heavy modules in a block. Hopefully all goes well!
Anyway, today we were asked to get 3 weird stories.
I gathered a few (not in order)...
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/122243/weird_news_police_officers_aided_by.html
samurai
http://weirdnews.about.com/od/courtastrophies/a/DrycleanerJudge.htm
54 mil pants
http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2009/01/harvey_teen_charged_with_killi.html
puts 5 year old into dryer
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1092166/Man-bleeds-death-picking-nose-inquest-hears.html
man bleeds to death
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_3244471.html?menu=news.quirkies.strangecrime
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_3285997.html?menu=news.quirkies.strangecrime
twins crime
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/afp/090421/oddities/skorea_insurance_crime_offbeat
collecting fortune for husband
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27139637/
lobster in pants
http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2008/08/15/2008-08-15_fowl_play_sicko_paints_pigeon_purple_in_.html
painting pigeon purple
http://weirdnews.about.com/od/artisticendeavors/a/ClownFear.htm
fear of clowns (not a weird story I guess)
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/05/30/2261056.htm
jap man finds woman in closet
balloon man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnP6A-5Qd8U
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,23976577-663,00.html
http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blogs/posted/archive/2008/04/23/brazil-priest-flying-party-balloons-lost-at-sea.aspx
http://wolfsden.wordpress.com/2008/03/11/strange-but-true-urban-myths/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/5192286/Gardener-ordered-to-cover-up-naked-gnomes-after-neighbours-complain.html
gnome
but the 3 that I shared with the group was
1. Balloon Priest
2. Japanese man finds woman in Closet
3. Collecting Fortune for 'Dead' Husband
On the same day, we've to decide which to do. My actual plan was to choose Balloon Priest, because I got the news from my Creative Writing class, where I wanted to make a story about balloons, but was then changed. Thought it was pretty weird that someone would actually try a stunt like that, but anyway, couldn't do it as Vivien chose that story. I was quite sure no one would have gotten that story though :(.. Well anyway, next, collecting fortune for 'dead' husband seemed to be common, well at least that's what Alan said. So in the end, I've chosen to do the one where the Japanese man found a woman in his closet. According to Alan, it's more interesting compared to the Balloon Priest idea. So, yeah, hopefully :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment